TTPA Beta 1.2.0
- Arctic Avenue and Twilight Terrace have now opened up in The Brrrgh
and Donald's Dreamland respectively!
- Arctic Avenue is a Boardbot heavy street, while Twilight Terrace is Bossbot and Lawbot heavy.
- COG Bosses now have a 2% chance to drop a beta certificate on completion!
- Edgar Allen Pole has begun selling fishing rods and bucket upgrades in
his shop, "Darwin's Fishing Rods" on Ahoy Avenue!
- Bucket increments are in 10s.
- This shop will replace the need to wait for a cattlelog to purchase your next fishing rod.
- Added random invasions! They will spawn every half an hour or so.
- Removed rain.
- Prestiged gags now get a blue tint in battle.
- Mole stomp in Bossbot HQ now heals 20 laff if it is completed on the first attempt.
- Reduced jellybean drops from elite cogs, and add jellybean rewards to regular cogs.
- Reduced jellybean reward for completing COG buildings.
- Jury Notices are now called "Subpoenas"
- Knockback now rounds up instead of down.
- Toon experience has been capped at 1500 experience per battle.
- All COG facilities have received a 2x gag experience multiplier! For instance, a coin mint will give 4x gag experience as opposed to 2x.
- C.E.O. health now scales to the amount of fires the boss will award.
- Added an acknowledgement GUI to the training point page to prevent accidental spending of training points.
- Reduced the requirements needed for racing trophies.
- Fixed an issue with COG heads dislocating with Song and Dance.
- Fixed an issue with the district page not showing the proper invasion.
- Fixed an issue where the Trap prestige was automatically applied regardless of if the user had prestiged it.